- "I'm guessing this isn't the first time you've heard this, but you really have a gift for creative thinking and eloquent speaking." - Michelle Luhtala, Library Department chair, New Canaan (CT) High School,
- "I have lost count of the number of comments received from staff expressing how inspired they were by your words." - Susan Lyon (director, Learning Engagement Manager at Richland Library, Columbia, South Carolina Area Libraries)
- "Jamie always manages to take a complex issue, sort it out for us, and explain it in a way that everyone can understand." - Eloise May (retired director of Arapahoe Library District, Englewood, CO)
- "Jamie LaRue has been a thought leader in Colorado libraries for almost two decades. He provides inspiring and illuminating talks with a calm and engaging style. I would recommend him for library staff days and keynotes on future of librarians, leadership, and intellectual freedom." - Sharon Morris, Director of Library Development, Colorado State Library
- Webjunction webinar comments:
- "Jamie LaRue is a terrific presenter. Very well organized and concise, yet informative."
- "The speaker was engaging and the topic was relevant and interesting. Probably one of the best WebJunction webinars I have participated in."
- "The presenter is just plain extraordinary. Inspirational."
- Casey VanHaren, Prescott Valley Public Library. I want to send my sincere appreciation to Jamie LaRue for his guidance and assistance in helping us achieve our goal of developing strategic initiatives from our community assessment. ... without Jamie’s professional and timely commitment I don’t think our project would have been as impactful. Jamie was extremely patient and thoughtful during staff interactions. Staff appreciated his demeanor and felt all concerns and ideas were heard.
- Claudine Perrault (director, Estes Valley Public Library District, Estes Park, CO): "Jamie's enthusiasm is infectious. His imagination - invigorating. He was and is one of the great human development specialists..."
- Joseph Sanchez (director, University of Hawaii at Hilo, Edwin H. Mookini Library): "Jamie’s talent is that he doesn’t simply give me a set of answers, but rather coaches and develops me into someone capable of finding the answers myself. I feel like I have skipped 10 years of hard learning and growth, thanks to Jamie’s expert coaching.”